Funding Opportunity under Shift + Initiative
November 22, 2016
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation (PdNHF) is pleased to invite eligible agencies to submit Letters of Intent (LOIs) under the Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s Priority Area: Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
After LOI is reviewed, selected agencies will be invited to submit a full proposal. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due via the Foundation’s online application system: December 7, 2016
- Invitations for full proposals announced: December 16, 2016
- Invited applicants will be required to meet with Program Officer before submitting full proposal
- Full proposals due: January 27, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: April 1, 2017, but other dates may be proposed
Back to News